Effective Date: 8/8/2014
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, personal financial information, bank balances, liabilities and assets, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Budget Referee may have the occasion to collect demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, and similar such information. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system you are using to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Budget Referee may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from BudgetReferee.com. Budget Referee may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Budget Referee does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
BudBudget Referee may disclose your personal information, in its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
Budget Referee may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with the order of any court or administrative body, in compliance with all laws and regulations, to comply with all subpoenas or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Budget Referee and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Budget Referee, including in connection with your breach of this Agreement or of Budget Referee’s Terms of Service; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of BudgetReferee.com and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Unsubscribe@BudgetReferee.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from communications from any third party websites which are not under the direction or control of Budget Referee, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Budget Referee shall endeavor and shall take all reasonable precautions widely adopted in the industry to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Budget Referee is Not Intended Nor Permitted to be Used by Children
You must be 18 or older to create an account on Budget Referee. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 18. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
This policy was last modified July 26. 2014